Photo

Italy will they be the 1st to quit the euro ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:42 pm

ok all i can say is i wish we had someone to vote for like Grillo in the uk even ukip are full of wankers ups i mean bankers this dude is a breath of fresh air here is a clip of him from his days as a comic http://www.youtube.c...e&v=5lzorErAuVY subtitle from 1.50 what you guys think ?

#2 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:37 pm

I watch it when I get home mate, but the small amount of politics I do read about (in the mail lol) umm yeh their's no one standing up for the country, I mean I'm not waning to bail out other countries econimies and I'm not against immigration if they actually try to immigrate with us and speak English etc. And do't get me started on bankers. The worst of the worst

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#3 Gallagher

Gallagher
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 192 posts
  • Short Name:Gallagher/Chris

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:58 am

Maybe the 2nd

Greenland already left the EU two decades before

#4 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:44 am

i don't think they will quit the eu just the euro and go back to the lira 

#5 blackice8r

blackice8r
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 578 posts
  • Short Name:Raz

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:59 am

it's not feasible...they have to many debts to pay to the EU and to many agreaments...they are in too deep

I understand the idea of the EU zone but they should have moved slow, some of the countries that joined weren't ready (mine included - Romania).

They thought that a cash injection will speed-up their echonomy and bring them closer to the bigger/more advanced countries, it didn't.

Joining EU caused more harm than good in my oppinion , many are playing with the idea of breaking it but too many countries spent too many resources already to back away or alow others to back away...

Edited by blackice8r, 06 March 2013 - 11:03 am.

#6 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:32 pm

or default on the debt maybe ? after all it was just created out of fook all and backed by fook all 

disclaimer long on gold and long on farmland 

Edited by mixe, 06 March 2013 - 12:35 pm.

#7 Blackwing

Blackwing
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:29 pm

Why should they leave? They don't seem to have the economical strength to go and "solo it". They would first have to get rid of "family" businesses  (HUGE corruption in Italy). And stop thinking that county being in debt is normal. (Well both of these apply to more or less to all the counties) So i don't see that happening, least not any time soon.

Then again we gave way to the idiots and look where they went? To our governments... so if they do something idiotic that wouldn't surprise me.

I'l stay on topic,and wont go into the banking system. :)

Edited by Blackwing, 06 March 2013 - 01:31 pm.

#8 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:21 pm

ok lets get something straight here all of my products which i do houses up with come from Spain Italy and some from the uk non come from china and only hinges and some brass wear comes from Germany they export more than what you would think leaving euro and devalue there currency would be good for them me and my costumers  

#9 Quafe

Quafe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 221 posts
  • Short Name:Stig

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:50 pm

We never joined and look at how happy and better off we are! We're also pretty damn rich without dirty 3rd world peasants sucking money out of us through EU, and our torsk is really quite glorious :D

Edited by Quafe, 06 March 2013 - 06:50 pm.

O, from this time forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

#10 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:40 pm

all so anyone know why we made the centre of this whole euro thing in Brussels ?  as i say i see nothing made in Belgium apart from chocolate and and there retail was based of cheep booze and smokes why there ? why has this unproductive country got all this power ? why not Germany or Spain or even Italy? am i missing something ?

Edited by mixe, 06 March 2013 - 09:41 pm.

#11 Gallagher

Gallagher
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 192 posts
  • Short Name:Gallagher/Chris

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:56 pm

We never joined and look at how happy and better off we are! We're also pretty damn rich without dirty 3rd world peasants sucking money out of us through EU, and our torsk is really quite glorious :D

imagine your country without having oil 

#12 Blackwing

Blackwing
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:24 pm

Well i bought an Italian design toilet for around 1000 Euros. It looks good and there even was an idiot who payed for it (me). But that doesn't make them economical powerhouse. Some gain from them being in EU and Eurozone, Others would gain from them leaving. While in theory they can abandon EU even now, like every county can (in theory), I still doubt they'll risk it. :)

#13 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:11 am

best china were is from Spain think more ceramics laminates natural stone from Italy also sorta related http://www.zerohedge...mmitted-suicide as i say they make cars laminates clothes got nice stone and a shit lode of gold so they not in that bad shape the only problem for them is they cant devalue and they are a importer of oil 

Edited by mixe, 07 March 2013 - 01:23 am.

#14 Quafe

Quafe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 221 posts
  • Short Name:Stig

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:04 pm

imagine your country without having oil 

We'll burn that bridge when we get to it :D

O, from this time forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

#15 Bibidiboo

Bibidiboo
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 768 posts
  • Short Name:Bib

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:59 pm

Nobody will be leaving the EU anytime soon. The euro is still a very stable currency by the way.

Fifty shades of Bibidiboo..?

#16 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 am

stable in comparison to what ? the pound ? dollar ? yen ?  :lol:  fuck the fx charts just keep your eye on gas and oil 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users