• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#17 Kansalis

Kansalis
  • – Head of BDO Chapter –

• 378 posts
  • Short Name:Kans

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:12 pm

Ah, thanks for the correction. I could have sworn I head them say cross play on PS4/PC on the video I watched the other day.

#18 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 53 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:52 pm

Well I have spoken to "the main boss" about this game and she likes the look of it, so I will going for a Founders pack, special delux, this ones gives one extra standard account also.

https://www.epicgame...er/super-deluxe

Yes the game is only cross platform on PS4/PC for profiles/progression as in I can play my characters on PS4 with the mrs and then join any DkR's on PC with the same characters (which is my plan!)

So I hope some of you guys will be getting a founders bundle and if so will try and join you sometime after 25th July :)

#19 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:54 pm

Well I have spoken to "the main boss" about this game and she likes the look of it

For whatever reason I thought you meant Darkademic for way too long, he wasn't last time we spoke? :P

I will trust in your wallet sized backing, and I like Paragon they make so will see, but I got burned with battleborn (now free) not putting downer on game it ok, just its now free they owe me. I worry it will be cross platform, like Rocket League but lobbys will be separate? i don't know tho

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#20 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 53 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:28 pm

For me "the main boss" is always she that must be obeyed for a hassle free life :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users