• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#33 Aumento

Aumento
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 603 posts
  • Short Name:James

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:01 pm

I watched Rampt stream this yesterday (I know its not playing it) but it looked dull as anything.  There are other games I want so will be spending money on them instead.  I give this about a month before no one is playing it.

#34 Vistix

Vistix
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:56 pm

Played it in the beta but found it really boring. So much wasted potential in this game. Feels like a framework that needs filling.

#35 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:28 pm

Gave it another shot last nite. The core of the game is very fun, espec in 4 man all helping stearing, attacking other pirates. But repawns are an issue you kill a player they respawn 30secs later, same with ship takes 2 mins get back so it ends up sometime a war of attrition. We did a skull fort was ok. Its fun enough needs more tho

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#36 Teppic

Teppic
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:03 pm

The core game is fairly solid, just needs some variety in the missions.  Hopefully the first content drop gives us some more stuff to do and they release a roadmap of stuff they'll be adding in.

#37 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 193 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 07 April 2018 - 10:25 am

I was never interested in this one TBH. Watched the Angry Joe review this week (4/10) Issues with zero endgame and major lack of content apparently? Maybe best to leave it for while unless your a fan. I wont be playing it at all, not my style of game (even if Joe gave it 10/10) and I have not time for this anyway.

#38 blackice8r

blackice8r
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 578 posts
  • Short Name:Raz

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:35 am

It was fun in the alpha, for a day or so but that was it. Playing the pirate and using the shovel gets boring fast.

Its still an alpha quality game due to the lack of content. I'll get it when they add content and drop the price to half or a third , so - probably never.

Too many hit-and-runs in the gaming industry, empty promises to get your money.

And the microshit platform you are forced to use for this game, just terrible :( 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users