28 replies to this topic

#17 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 182 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:41 pm

Off topic:

I still play a lot of ESO, have been again since quitting Destiny 2, I have played ESO a lot on and off since early Beta, right now I would say the game is in a better state than ever with this years new early content again looking good. I am in an active casual and end game trials (raiding guild) It still has it faults for sure but there is a lot of good stuff and fun to be had for all skill lvls, agree though you do need some time to get more out of it.

On topic: Warframe rocks my fav new game of the year! (well is new for me!)

#18 DiBBz

DiBBz
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 338 posts
  • Short Name:dibbz

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:32 pm

I don't think anyone wants to be a massive zerg clan like that, sounds utterly horrible.

its actually not as bad as you may think.  you come to chatting about all types of topics and just overall having a good laugh.. tho il admit it gets so fucking noisy when i just want things to be quiet.. people not on push to talk and you end up hearing fucking everything their doing from typing to background noise of their mother hounding them or something going on in the kitchen.

Posted Image

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. (-Lao Tzu-)

#19 Xaphan

Xaphan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 290 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:19 pm

Must take ages muting that many people Dibbz, just leave and join us ;)

The main plan for us is to stay at 10 members until we complete our colour research.

Once we have the colours in the Dojo I'll see what the current core think about scaling to 30.

We'll scale before if enough show the interest.

As for the game, I haven't seen anything bar GW2 that gives you a non P2W model for no cash outlay.

There will be another vault unlock this month aswell as another new core frame and weapons.

Digital Extremes are also pushing out more new open areas and much bigger Eidolons in the near future.

They are also releasing the Umbra Warframes which look to be differently skilled to the core and primed versions... starting with Excalibur.

At least try it if you haven't before or haven't played for a while, it costs nothing and makes other TPS / FPS / MMO games feel slow in comparison. Eridan has put in some fair effort showcasing the game, please feel free to check out his links on the Forum.

If you can't be arsed, then pop in discord and we'll give you a lowdown.

There is far too much in the game to effectively cover in a post, but I will definitely say you will spend the first hour or so giving it the "ooooh, ahhhh" treatment if nothing else. And that's just tilting your mods ;)

Revelation_zpsbeoqyc7t.png

#20 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:56 am

I saw a very nice simple description of Warframes business model the other day.

In other games (Overwatch, SW Battlefront etc) you pay for RNG, in Warframe you pay to remove RNG.

It can be direct from the shop or trading with other players but you don't have to engage with parts of the game that annoy you. An example for me was killing the 'Jordas golem' for Altas parts which I did once for the quest then never again.

#21 Vortrakk

Vortrakk
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 49 posts
  • Short Name:Andy

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:02 pm

Just downloading Warframe atm to give it a try (on PC), not really been much on my radar but thought I would give it a look so if people are still around may certainly tag along!

Currently Playing:

GW2, Overwatch, XCOM2 - War of the Chosen

#22 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:58 pm

Just downloading Warframe atm to give it a try (on PC), not really been much on my radar but thought I would give it a look so if people are still around may certainly tag along!

IGN is Eridann with an extra N.

#23 Vortrakk

Vortrakk
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:29 pm

IGN is Eridann with an extra N.

Mine is the same as here, so Vortrakk. Done the intro missions and just working my way through the various missions unlocking the various planets and levelling up atm

Currently Playing:

#24 Omimace

Omimace
  • – Community Overseer –

• 2,077 posts
  • Short Name:Omi

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:42 pm

Have it but never really got into it, looking to play it some over the weekend and see how much I like it :)

Posted Image

#25 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:13 pm

Have it but never really got into it, looking to play it some over the weekend and see how much I like it :)

Pop on discord and we'll help you through getting started. New player experience without some assistance can be confusing.

#26 Douel

Douel
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 204 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:53 pm

Going to have to hop back into this I think.

#27 Vortrakk

Vortrakk
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 49 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 pm

Pop on discord and we'll help you through getting started. New player experience without some assistance can be confusing.

I just about to seem to muddle through it so far.....concentrating on unlocking the nodes on all the planets atm

Currently Playing:

#28 Omimace

Omimace
  • – Community Overseer –

• 2,077 posts
  • Short Name:Omi

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 pm

Enjoyed my time Saturday, I will be honest not as much as fortnight at the moment but will divert sometime towards some more warframe (most likely once the SoT beta finishes next week).

Posted Image

#29 Xaphan

Xaphan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 290 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted Yesterday, 06:34 pm

Once you get into it and have a full group of DkR or the alliance guys you will see a big difference.

At present we are still cycling members so we can get the research done cheap.

If anyone starts to play regular we'll drop a member who hasn't logged in a while to accommodate you.

Once we have Hema researched I'll upgrade to Shadow clan which will let us  have 30 members.

So Huff and Dark if you read this, we may boot you for now but obviously get you back in for Shadow Clan.

In any event we'll be on Discord to party anyway, we just need as many active in clan as possible to get that Hema finished.

For perspective, we COULD do do 2 40 minute runs for matts in a night and get around 300.

Its more likely we'll do a single run every other night. We need 2400 more currently.

Revelation_zpsbeoqyc7t.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users