Division - 2nd Chance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Reznor

Reznor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:08 pm

Yes I know, it was the same shit with my thread in Destiny 2, still lucky for me I am talking about a game already launched and with is problems more than fixed

So what is The Division?

The Division is a always online RPG/TPS hybrid that plays with the modern setting in the aftermath of a smallpox pandemic, many of you already have the game and played to max level. I really don't want to sell this part, everyone knows the damn game.

Just bare in-mind that while it is a TPS game the core are the RPG values.

So why The Division?

Well I am bored and I miss playing with people

There's really nothing to replace Dark Reavers and the game is just fun to play with, it as amazing setting and I loved collecting the phone calls and other shit.

Also... is cheap as fuck: 10$ for Base, 8$ for Season Pass and 18$ for Gold Edition

What about all the problems?

I didn't play the game at launch and I don't know how it was back then but I can say how it is right now: it's a very well done game with tons of content and very hard curve when you step-in with a group to the most difficult modes.

I do find that they fixed most if not all the problems when the game launched but there are better people to explain than me, it's a long video but do see it, it's worth it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=-zj9yiJ-DzQ

I can garante that it's more than worth the 18$ that you will give plus this month will begin activities that will earn you rewards on Division 2

So what you all say?

Posted Image

Not anymore... Pew Pew

#2 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 726 posts
  • Short Name:Spanx

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:01 pm

Re played the division few months back, also grabbed the expansion. Its great, I can also confirm that they really worked and fixed this game so much. The Survival modes etc added really are great. Not sure how much time ill have to give to this but will keep a watch out as I still feel I had much more to get out of the game MOSTLY based around the higher level incurstions , which I still have to complete 

#3 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:38 pm

I've bought it, £15 for the game + season pass. Seem to have been dragged into PoE tho so not sure how much I'll play.

#4 Reznor

Reznor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:43 pm

Well I can put you into level 30 in 2 hours or so I think but once you reach level 30 do tell me

Posted Image

Not anymore... Pew Pew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users