• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#17 Jellyfist

Jellyfist
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 465 posts
  • Short Name:Jelly

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:34 am

As fucked up as police can be the the UK, at least they're not directly in the pockets of the politicians, or, say, gangs/mafias etc.

Edited by Jellyfist, 23 August 2012 - 06:36 am.

Posted Image

#18 Umrtvovacz

Umrtvovacz
  • [DkR] Clan Member (Inactive)
  • 188 posts
  • Short Name:Viktri

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:03 am

Here in Czech Republic politics create conspiracies all the time, just no big ones or no big ones got blowed by media... At least nothing of a size of 9/11. What the f*ck is wrong with everybody? I am no fan of conspiracy theories but there is just so much clues that 9/11 happened completely differently than we were told. Two examples: explosions in Twins bellow impact before the blast wave could make it way through the building down there, and hole in Pentagon being many times smaller that the plane which has supposedly flew into Pentagon. Also where did all the gold in gold reserves bellow Twins go?

Want more proofs and evidences taped on video? here you go:
Loose change Final Cut

Call me:
Posted Image Bear in mind.

#19 monuru

monuru
  • [DkR] Clan Member (Inactive)
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:47 am

Most conspiracy-theories are farfetched in my opinion, but I do find it utter bullshit that a plane was supposed to have crashed into the Pentagon.
The angle is near impossible, there was no wreckage to be found anywhere (officials actually claimed the metals vaporized due to the intense heat, but there's absolutely nothing to indicate that such temperatures were reached) and no reliable witnesses saw the plane hit.

#20 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:34 am

The 911 stuff is a classic case of what I'm talking lots of debate about technical issues from people who know very little on the subject (thinking specifically of all the people who suddenly had an expert opinion on how burning jet fuel interacts with concrete structures and decided there had to be high explosive on the planes)when there was much more damning facts reported multiple times in the main stream media, i.e. the fact that the bush administration was informed by american intelligence that an attack of this kind was coming and they chose to do nothing about it.

Then they invaded 2 countries to distract people from their incompetence (and cos it was a good excuse to get some oil and rare earth minerals).

The stuff you actually know happened dwarfs what ever may or may not have happened at the pentagon.

#21 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:54 pm

well the freemasons are real and they have 3 rules

1 believe in a grand architect of the universe (lets face it if the big bang was by chance then calculations would give random results not consistent one forming the basis of math)

2 no talking of politics

3 no talking of religion

they have got one about not taking on work you cant complete but know a 1 or 2 masons who are crap at there job tbh (I wouldn't sub contract to them)

so basically they meet up have a lunch and get pissed

have they other motives ? doubt it they like eating and getting pissed why rock the boat ^^

#22 omphin

omphin
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 489 posts
  • Short Name:Bobby

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:06 pm

a few years back and people would laugh at you if you mentioned Bilderberg and the secret meetings, recently it has become mainstream knowledge that it in fact goes on.

#23 Monkeypooh

Monkeypooh
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:15 pm

some one asked for a explanation of the Illuminati ....all i can tell u is they are like kate middleton's breasts....we know they are out there and have been seen and on the internet ...but u try finding a link that shows them to yer ...go on try ....that's the Illuminati  for yer 

ps i am taking some of your names and passing them on to some contacts of mine ............. :cool:

#24 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:00 pm

http://www.thefrisky...ing-on-holiday/

#25 Monkeypooh

Monkeypooh
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:14 pm

omg!!!!!!!!!! mixe u are a member of the ILLUMINATI...................................(que scarey organ music)

#26 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:20 pm

ahh you got me monkey yes I have been using my compass and set square to doodle booby's and bikini lines 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users