No replies to this topic

#1 Akumasu

Akumasu
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 39 posts
  • Short Name:Aq

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:41 am

Hi everyone.

I just want to know if any one of you are in War Thunder Beta, or planing to play release version ?
Here is the link if you want to know more http://warthunder.com/.
So far I'm in with few of my friends and we regularly receive beta keys to invite friends
If I get my hands on new set of keys I would paste them here because most of my RL friends are into the beta and we need more beta testers "POWA" :).
If any one of you are into the beta share your nicknames, or even let use change our nicknames into something like DKR_Nickname to easily found us in battle :).

From my point of view thus game has bright future and the way of controlling the air plane(Just for now) are easy and logic with good realistic behaviour. Techtree is something like the one in the World of Tanks/World of Warplanes but it got nested different models for same type of airplane (which to allow to unlock type and then to unlock different models).

So I waiting for your opinion about the game and if anyone is in Beta please tell me your nickname in game so we could find each other in battle and maybe do some dogfight :)

My nick name in game for now is Blamator, but i think about changing it to DKR_Akumasu/

See you in the air and Godspeed
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users