Game Thrones

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:36 pm

I'm a little surprised there's not a thread on this already, as its the best thing on tv in ages, (saying that I rarely watch tv, I mainly watch youtube or streams now lol)

Any discussion on the series welcome although use the spoiler bbcode if you post something that may spoil for other people.

Now this may sound a little strange at first but its actually a really good laugh as we've done it on mumble quite a bit lately all getting on watching youtube vids or the playstation / x-box expos.

Also just wondering if everybody's up to SE03 E10 next week we could watch together. Umm I'm not going to say how to watch it if you don't have sky but what ever means you use we could say 11pm Sunday so everybody can get it. Press play at same time, just an idea?

Edited by Donkz, 04 June 2013 - 04:12 pm.

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#2 Saviour

Saviour
  • 599 posts
  • Short Name:Sav pronounced Save

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:41 pm

OMG.... the last episode was amazing....... 

I couldn't believe it when Tirion was swallowed whole by the dragon !!!! ..... lmfao - SPOILERS

Absolutely brilliant show, brilliant end to S03E09 with one one more to go....

The only issue I have is that I know exactly what is to come, kinda kills the surprise for me, but nice to see the differences from the book and how the scenes are handled.

GF knows I know the story and is bugging me to tell her, but I always respond with line like my Tirion line above.

Edited by Saviour, 04 June 2013 - 03:42 pm.

2unwyj5.pngProgramming is like sex, one mistake and your supporting it for life.2unwyj5.png

#3 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:46 pm

Mate, tell me about it, fucking awesome, not what I expected

Spoiler

I must read the book, would you recommend it (are you having a productive day in work also mate ? lol)

Enjoy Yourself

#4 Dyox

Dyox
  • [DkR] Clan Member (Inactive)
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:55 pm

I loved that episode so much. At the end normally there is the end theme but on this one was just silent, was terrifyingly perfect.

I can't wait for the next episode, I don't know if i will be able to wait for the next season or i will just read the books.

#5 Bregor

Bregor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 700 posts
  • Short Name:Bregor

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:58 pm

The books are good and fun to read. Going to start with A Dance with Dragons part 1 (that would be season 5 or 6) this weekend. Then after finishing the book I'll have to wait untill the next one is writen. I enjoyed reading them but A Feast for Crows was a bit meh because the writer changed the way of telling the story a bit and because of that some of the main characters in previous books didn't have a chapter there apart from Ze mother of dragons at the end.

As for watching GoT season 3 I'm waiting unil I can download them at once and then have a marathon watching them in 1 go.

#6 Damo

Damo
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,024 posts
  • Short Name:Damo pronounced Day-mow

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:09 pm

I'm a little surprised there's not a thread on this already, as its the best thing on tv in ages.

Yeah it is surprising that there's not a thread on this already.  :P

That last episode was great, me and my GF we're like this at the end of it  :o  Great episode and I totally didn't expect that.

#7 blackice8r

blackice8r
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 578 posts
  • Short Name:Raz

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:16 pm

aye jaw dropping  :D liked it, I thing there one or two more before the end of the season :(

anyone watched Vikings? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/

#8 Kavs

Kavs
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:25 pm

I remember reading the chapter in the book a while back. Was such an intense read I literally had to put the book down after it. All the more chilling that it was from

Spoiler
 point of view. I probably had the entire series read within a year, is definitely worth it.

The episode definitely did not disappoint! 

#9 Saviour

Saviour
  • 599 posts
  • Short Name:Sav pronounced Save

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:37 pm

Did anyone notice....

Spoiler

Only one more episode before the end of the season and it's going to be a good one... !!!

NOTE:

Just noticed that the auto-correct speller is telling me the the word "colour" is incorrectly spelt, just like my name Saviour...

Edited by Saviour, 04 June 2013 - 04:40 pm.

2unwyj5.pngProgramming is like sex, one mistake and your supporting it for life.2unwyj5.png

#10 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:40 pm

Yeah it is surprising that there's not a thread on this already.  :P

That last episode was great, me and my GF we're like this at the end of it  :o  Great episode and I totally didn't expect that.

I even looked mate, jesus, ah well , nice new fresh thread, I wonder if I can change tittle to GoT SE03 and I look lees of of a dip shit, No1 will ever notice :P

Enjoy Yourself

#11 Reznor

Reznor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:43 pm

http://www.theonion....-happens,32673/

For everyone who loves trolls you have uncle george.

Posted Image

Not anymore... Pew Pew

#12 Andaria

Andaria
  • 35 posts
  • Short Name:Andy

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:00 pm

The latest ep sure got people emotional http://www.huffingto...4.html?ir=Books I just thought "Roose Bolton sure looks cool" through the whole thing.

aye jaw dropping  :D liked it, I thing there one or two more before the end of the season :(

anyone watched Vikings? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/

I did :D it was great fun and its a painful wait for 2nd season

#13 Bregor

Bregor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 700 posts
  • Short Name:Bregor

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:26 pm

Saw this pic and made me laugh. The episode could have been even better at the end with slightly more detail from the books (could have easely been done) but I still enjoyed it and the entire season.

Spoiler

#14 Quafe

Quafe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 221 posts
  • Short Name:Stig

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:30 pm

6Ftj7mJ.jpg

O, from this time forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

#15 Shifted

Shifted
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:51 pm

The Bandwagonâ„¢?

Shifted.6912
Kaileea - Norn Ranger || Aernie - Human Elementalist || Veratres - Sylvari Thief
Virtensen - Norn Guardian || Gunwick - Human Engineer || Desmanthia - Sylvari Mesmer
Slaaeth - Charr Warrior || Zuqqi - Asura Necromancer

#16 Damo

Damo
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,024 posts
  • Short Name:Damo pronounced Day-mow

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:43 am

Season 4 spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users