#1 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts
  • Short Name:Spanx

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:16 pm

Ok so the online patch is due for GTA V 

Im playing on XBOX as "Skanxie" 

All who play on XBOX if you wanna leave your tags here so we can decide how to play what I believe is going to be kinda epic multiplayer mahem :) 

Not sure if we may need to join up with another team to play this properly of if members just want to join up for a giggle casual style ?

Any PS3 players please feel free to set up your own thread as im not sure what sort of numbers we have for either console. 

#2 RichEdmonds

RichEdmonds
  • [DkR] Clan Member (Inactive)
  • 173 posts
  • Short Name:Rich

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:35 pm

RichEdmonds :-)

Kind regards,
Rich Edmonds

#3 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:42 pm

DEVZZ is my Xbox tag. online servers are horrible atm. 90% of people having big problems. hope it sorts itself soon! would be a good birthday present haha! 

NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY! 

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#4 RyTelford

RyTelford
  • [DkR] Clan Member (Inactive)
  • 73 posts
  • Short Name:Ry

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:26 am

Telff92 hoping to play the shit out of this. That's a new gamer tag so don't judge me because GTAVs the only game on the account ha.
Posted Image

#5 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:44 pm

Servers seem a little more reliable as of friday 4th,  

Im going to get some adaptors so my headset will work with xbox,

Would be great to have a little meet up over the weekend, even if just for an hour or so, we could make a little crew or something. How about either sat between 3- 6pm or sunday  3- 6 pm if you can make any of these times then post back here or suggest a time to suit yourself's better. 

I have played a little on random online servers, its got a real fun and edgy appeal to it, so far I have had revenge on some player who tried to own me on my first visit, raided some stores for cash, played a deathmatch (which was a lotta fun) Pimped a car, seen many things like races jobs etc to partake in, but not had the time to start any of these yet. It really is a cool online world they have created here, which is only going to get developed more and more with content which the players can soon create. 

#6 omphin

omphin
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 489 posts
  • Short Name:Bobby

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:52 pm

playing as Omphyn. Although playing alot of minecraft atm

Edited by omphin, 04 October 2013 - 04:58 pm.

#7 Rob

Rob
  • – Community Overseer –

• 962 posts
  • Short Name:Rob

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:41 pm

I played some of this at a friends house and I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. The cars all handled the same, the missions and game play were repetitive and the activities lacklustre. Not that it matters, but the graphics are crap too.

#8 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:58 pm

Sounds like this clearly isn't for you then ROB lol

I just find the whole thing entertaining, I enjoy the characters and the banter and got into the progression of the game, Its pure rollercoaster no brainer missons are a nice change for me from all this MMO style questing etc, setting up the heists and progressing through them feal kinda epic to play through.    I think this is the point it is a game to play through and not sit in on for a few hours 

I agree that the style of missions are still very much in the same ball park as previous games but they are fun to play and FUN to play is why I am enjoying it. It feals epic to play in vast and feals really truely open exciting and at times looks really good too. You cant have seen enough of the game to say the graphics are poor, i mean the textures are not the best but what they have produced for the old generation consoles is truely concvincing to my eyes. 

It really is a shame that they failed PC gamers, as im sure we would have a far better looking game plus multiplayer would im sure be at least 32 players . 

#9 Gamblers_Luck

Gamblers_Luck
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:29 am

Gamblers Luck

#10 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:46 pm

spanxs, party didn't work tonite. try again tomoz mate. 

Edited by Keefikus, 06 October 2013 - 10:46 pm.

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#11 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:49 pm

Need more players on CRAPBOX !!!!

#12 Wookybear

Wookybear
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,387 posts
  • Short Name:Wooky

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:50 pm

Need more players on CRAPBOX !!!!

If I owned one I would be there, but until PC release Im stuck :(

bzTsWyk.png

#13 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:03 pm

i think ill be selling this game soon. online still doesnt work for me. having major problems even with the 3 updates. takes too long to join, cant join friends and all the other crap. biggest letdown in the past few years for me. 

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#14 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:28 pm

i think ill be selling this game soon. online still doesnt work for me. having major problems even with the 3 updates. takes too long to join, cant join friends and all the other crap. biggest letdown in the past few years for me. 

Check your network setting in xbox menus 

#15 omphin

omphin
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 489 posts
  • Short Name:Bobby

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:12 am

is this still going ahead? myself and my 2 brothers got the game and wanna join up with you guys. add omphyn, muscleini and THE SUPER MARIO.

#16 spanxie

spanxie
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 727 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:45 am

We had some giggles last night, ive added you, ill make a dkr crew so we can group easier, grouping xan still be a bit of a pain but have had a lotta fun when we have met up. Weve been using mummble channel instead of crapbox comms. Ill keep an eye out later to try meet you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users