mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:32 am

https://www.youtube....z79tjqRosK4tWYA

fuck you big bang ^^ 

got led to all this about 2 months ago from bbc2 

apparently Saturn was a sun and and Mars was a sacrificial diode that created what we think is the ort cloud 

interesting to see where this one ends up 

if tru the tech could be mind blowing 

Edited by mixe, 26 December 2014 - 12:33 am.

#2 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:38 pm

​more interesting info if your into this

https://www.youtube....FR67sckK0#t=604

Edited by mixe, 12 January 2015 - 09:41 pm.

#3 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:10 pm

basically the maths disproving black hole

you only have to Google Steven Hawkins achievements to realise he was a fake 

#4 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:24 pm

https://www.facebook...derboltsproject

no one here want to poke black holes in this concept ?  :)

#5 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:05 am

One of the main requirements for achieving fusion is to heat the plasma particles to very high temperatures. In ITER, several heating methods will work concurrently to bring the plasma in the core of the machine to 150 million°C. 

Within the tokamak, the changing magnetic fields that are used to control the plasma produce a heating effect. The magnetic fields create a high-intensity electrical current through induction, and as this current travels through the plasma, electrons and ions become energized and collide. Collisions create "resistance" that results in heat, but paradoxically as the temperature of the plasma rises, this resistance—and therefore the heating effect—decreases. Heat transferred through high-intensity current, known as ohmic heating, is limited to a defined level. In order to obtain still higher temperatures and reach the threshold where fusion can occur, heating methods must be applied from outside of the tokamak. 

Two families of external heating methods—neutral beam injection and high-frequency electromagnetic waves—will complement ohmic heating to bring the ITER plasma to temperature. 

Neutral beam injection consists in shooting high energy particles into the plasma. Outside of the tokamak, charged deuterium particles are accelerated to the required energy level. These accelerated ions then pass through an "ion beam neutralizer" where their electrical charge is removed. The high velocity neutral particles can then be injected into the heart of the plasma where, by way of rapid collision, they transfer their energy to the plasma particles. 

Millions of watts of heating power can be delivered to the plasma using this technique, bringing its temperature closer to the level where fusion can occur. A third source of heat—high frequency electromagnetic waves—is planned into the design of the ITER Tokamak to boost temperatures to the required 150 million°C. 

iter-india-heating.jpg
The -ve ion beam source group at ITER India, Institute for Plasma Research, assembled near the Test Stand. © Peter Ginter

In the same way that microwaves transfer heat to food in a microwave oven, the energy carried by high-frequency waves introduced into the plasma is transferred to the charged particles, increasing the velocity of their chaotic motion, and at the same time their temperature. Following this principle three types of waves will be employed in ITER, each matching a frequency of plasma ions and electrons in the interior of the ITER machine to maximize heat transfer. 

Ohmic heating, neutral beam injection and high-frequency waves will work together in the ITER tokamak to bring the plasma to a temperature where fusion can occur. Ultimately, researchers hope to achieve a "burning plasma"—one in which the energy of the helium nuclei produced by the fusion reaction is enough to maintain the temperature of the plasma. The external heating methods can then be strongly reduced or switched off altogether. A burning plasma in which at least 50 percent of the energy to drive the fusion reaction is generated internally is an essential step to reaching the goal of fusion power generation.

did a job for a plasma physicist who had Tesla magnets on his fridge and all sorts of crazy stuff on his roof  and in his loft ,local uni has asked him to come out of retirement to start teaching again  .  i was helping my m8 do the job at Xmas so did not have the chance to ask him about the EU theory as he was on holiday ;( i may be just putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with 5 

​now if only Tesla and Marconi was alive today or maybe its time for some new blood 

Edited by mixe, 21 January 2015 - 01:07 am.

#6 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:11 am

face book page for any interested 

https://www.facebook...derboltsproject

#7 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:23 pm

shocking i posted 2 questions on this website https://briankoberle...ctric-universe/

what is gravity 

are mass and matter the same

10 mins later my post is deleted 0o looks like there's no saving me then 

#8 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:43 pm

ok my post was reinstated after a little Facebook flaming and the kind professor came back with the reply that gravity is a property of space time

so the discrepancy is  space time vs plasma  its a tricky one as we know both time and plasma exist 

so its basicly down to 2 experiments one being gravity probe b and its ability to isolate its self from plasma 

and also the lander on comet 67p the eu hypothesis says that the lander should be generating a positive charge as it travels towards the sun there for it should discharge as it travels away from the sun now we know the lander is not made of ice so therefore it should not create its own tail 

that's my 2 cent

#9 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:13 pm

ok little more digging it turns out that gravity B was 1in 4 probes

A C D came back with no reading but yet probe B was pushed in the press ,selective science at its finest !

working for a micro biologist at mo I threw a question to her

can life exist without electricity it took her 30 secs to come back with the answer no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users