Photo

Need help/Looking for someone who can Design a logo.

logo design help

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:56 am

Hey guys, basically as the tittle says im looking for someone with a little spare time on there hands who would be willing to help me with a project. 

Long story short, i need an amazing design for myself for a little project i have going on for Furiously Majestic Fitness (FMF, FM Fitness). Its MY thing, no one elses, no copyright or infringement or anything along those lines, its just an idea ive had in my head for a long time and wanted to see what ideas could come out of it and what you awesome people can make. I used to be good with photoshop and stuff like that but its been years since i have done anything and i know you guys would be 10x better from the stuff i have seen on here before.

A few other logos  "similar" to what i would like are these; 

logo-retina.png

B51JQYDIgAEEpd-.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

gymshark-logo-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

As you can see they are rather similar in design. Simple, effective and clean. Something along those lines would be best. 

I just wanted to see what others can come up with if anyone was looking for a little project. Full credit would go to the person and i would NEVER steal anyones work or idea. Its for personal use and not for college/uni etc so there is no cheating or anything like that. As i said before i just wanted to see what people can come up with to help. If not its no worries i just thought i would come to you guys first before i go to other people. 

Thanks guys much love. 

Keefikus 

P.s. Colours im not sure on right now but black and white is fine. Anything to do with Greek Mythology would be awesome or what ever you think would look appealing. Cheers. 

Edited by Keefikus, 17 October 2015 - 11:46 am.

NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY! 

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#2 Tratpan

Tratpan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 105 posts
  • Short Name:Trat / Pat

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:44 pm

Seems fun and I got time to spare.  :) 

2w4guu9.gif

It's the greek symbol Phi made with the greek leaves. Hope this helps with some ideas.

#3 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:37 pm

Seems fun and I got time to spare.  :)

2w4guu9.gif

It's the greek symbol Phi made with the greek leaves. Hope this helps with some ideas.

oooo hello! im liking this a lot! the fact you used Phi which = to the letter F is a very nice touch also the whole math and science thing behind it which could respond to "fitness"  as well.  I'm not too keen on the red writing if im honest and would like to see what its like reversed with a white background. but im actually really liking this as a 1st draft mate. 1st signs of making my dream a reality. Thank you for the quick reply! <3  

Edited by Keefikus, 18 May 2015 - 08:41 pm.

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#4 Obsequey

Obsequey
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 89 posts
  • Short Name:Stu

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:41 am

I like clean simple designs, so tried something like this.  Done it in red for a bit of colour but that can be changed easily enough.  ( No "mythologyness" to it but nothing fitted right for me)

Attached Files

• Attached File  fmf.jpg   74.38KB   0 downloads

Currently playing: BDO (Obsequey)

#5 Tratpan

Tratpan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 105 posts
  • Short Name:Trat / Pat

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:16 am

Glad you like the intial design. Here's the colours you wanted and a link to the photoshop file for easier editing. ^_^

sxf1ip.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/oefuj62

#6 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:05 pm

I like clean simple designs, so tried something like this.  Done it in red for a bit of colour but that can be changed easily enough.  ( No "mythologyness" to it but nothing fitted right for me)

oh yes mate this is decent. very simple indeed but very effective. if you get any more time have a little play around and see what else you can do with it. (Y) thank you. :D

Glad you like the intial design. Here's the colours you wanted and a link to the photoshop file for easier editing. ^_^

sxf1ip.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/oefuj62

YES! both look much better imo. very nice indeed. i think ill have to grab myself photoshop again and give some of these a little try at some point when i get some spare time. If you fancy trying anything new or adding to the design you have that would be awesome. always good to have many options. really loving it tho mate. 

Couldnt of asked for a better start from you guys thank you  :)

Edited by Keefikus, 19 May 2015 - 04:06 pm.

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#7 Dispatchio

Dispatchio
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 243 posts
  • Short Name:Dispatch / (The artist formally known as Soul Rapture)

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:31 pm

Had some free time today so had a play around. Could probably do with some colour somewhere but just an idea   :)  

RXs2JDY.jpg

Edited by Dispatchio, 20 May 2015 - 02:34 pm.

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable" - Dean Learner

Posted Image

#8 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:57 pm

Had some free time today so had a play around. Could probably do with some colour somewhere but just an idea   :)  

RXs2JDY.jpg

OH MY DAYS! This is fantastic mate. i did not expect something like this when i came home today. haha. All 3 of you have done amazing jobs and i appreciate the effort guys. so nice to see some response and effort put in. What the guild/clan is all about. Really loving this tho mate. (y) 

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#9 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:16 pm

this one +1  need to sort out what it looks like on white tho as cheep vans are white and paper is white (invoices)

#10 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:22 pm

very true. need the logo without any background so it could go onto anything without the square grey/blackish background.

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#11 Xaphan

Xaphan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:37 pm

I would love to spend time on this, but I would get carried away.

Instead, take a look at this,

https://www.linkedin...0?trk=pub-pbmap

Ferocious Majestic = Lion - Greek Influence = Manticore

It's simple but possible akin to what you are looking for, a silhouette version perhaps?

The first thing that sprang to mind was a silhouette of a guy pulling dumbbells back with his head tilted back in a roar...

Sort of like this,

http://previews.123r...Stock-Photo.jpg

When I looked at Greek Mythological Art I came across the greek goddess of victory, who just so happens to be the inspiration behind a popular sports brand. Lets say an adaptation may "tick" the box for you ;)

Revelation_zpsbeoqyc7t.png

#12 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:31 pm

im loving that Manticore mate, that could 100% be a great edition to future stuff. A silhouette version would look much better yes. Personally not too keen on the guy with the dumbells but its a great thought, and yes "Nike" was that Greek goddess which i actually completely forgot about till now haha. 

Thanks for that mate, keep ideas coming if you would still like to help out. :) im still very very keen on dispatchio's right now as well. :)

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#13 Dispatchio

Dispatchio
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 243 posts
  • Short Name:Dispatch / (The artist formally known as Soul Rapture)

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:07 pm

OH MY DAYS! This is fantastic mate. i did not expect something like this when i came home today. haha. All 3 of you have done amazing jobs and i appreciate the effort guys. so nice to see some response and effort put in. What the guild/clan is all about. Really loving this tho mate. (y) 

You're welcome bro  :)

3s7PN0V.jpg

Edited by Dispatchio, 20 May 2015 - 09:10 pm.

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable" - Dean Learner

Posted Image

#14 mixe

mixe
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:33 pm

nice dispatchio the artwork is spot on I would say change the F to pink / a couler but from experience I can tell you its a added cost  with printer cartridge

#15 Keefikus

Keefikus
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:33 pm

oh my days this is turning out amazing haha! 

καμία θυσία δεν νίκη 

#16 Xaphan

Xaphan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:04 pm

I actually design tattoo's for friends by merging names or letters into designs... just using FMF I came up with this.

Think wings (Nike), think horns (Minos), think whatever.. it's still FMF heh.

FMF.png

Revelation_zpsbeoqyc7t.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users