Warframe Plains of Eidolon

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#17 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:02 pm

With help got my first frame + first primes + weapons max level, with help / playing the game together in like 1-2 hour, including waiting's and explaining's.

Done another prime today again 2 hours solo, not hard, Just real satisfying kills.

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#18 Reznor

Reznor
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:55 pm

So who do I talk to join the guild? :P

Posted Image

Not anymore... Pew Pew

#19 Donkzy

Donkzy
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:28 pm

Any of the people above, who's online :)

Frost Prime get to 30

Edited by Donkzy, 16 July 2017 - 03:29 pm.

Enjoy Yourself

Olive Oil ain't no virgin ;)

#20 Chuey

Chuey
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:48 pm

Frost Prime is currently my fav Warframe, aside maybe Atlas. Perfect combination of tanky and destruction

#21 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 199 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:38 pm

So what Warframe's do you vets suggest to get and why? Just looking for some info/advice. My pref is stealth Melee and bows so was thinking of Ash and Ivara but open to suggestions :)

Edited by Alusi, 17 July 2017 - 06:38 pm.

#22 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:25 pm

loki is the other main stealth frame, the easiest to get, the most versitile (decoy is good for point defence) and due to a mod that turn his radial disarm into a confuse the most useful at high level.

i like ivara more but that tends to be cos of the cheesy shit you can do rather than her being the most effective.

get a melee or silenced weapon primary that has an energy proc (entropy and blight i think. check the wiki) and you can regain energy while in stealth (as any stealthy) along with energy efficiency and duration mods. damn near unkillable from early on except for nullifiers and aoe.

Ivara is clear best for spy missions due to augment mod and with an energy proc weapon can perma stealth. arguably the best solo. ash has worse abilitie imo but can armour strip with an augment mod which is good at high levels and is tankier.

#23 DiBBz

DiBBz
  • – Lieutenant –

• 381 posts
  • Short Name:Conor

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:36 pm

im a excal kinda guy. my 3 forma build scales well into high end content for longer survivability and the dmg is insane along with my melee *Scindo prime / galatine prime for damage type procs / prisma / nikana prime for pure crit builds / and any decent status proc weapons will also work greatly with excal because his 4th *Exalted Blade* will scale off the currently equiped melee and certain mods on that melee weapon. also cause i just love his overall revamp he got a year or so ago.

but what i would recommend would purely be for if you want to get into farming squads

but overall its your pick and not going to force you to choose one or the other. its just advice is all.

as eridan has all ready said Loki (preferably prime) loki will always be the easiest class to use as it will help you with overall with missions and farming for solo etc. only downside is you must have a great end game weapon like soma prime or tigris prime / vaykor hek etc etc

other great warframes being

- Frost *highly in demand for support farming squads going into longer waves*

- Ember *Perfect mid tier dmg warframe that scales fine into end game content* < this is especially for infested considering fire burns flesh and infested are all flesh so they just melt

- Nidus *This is a personal favorate of mine and is second to none to my excal. great survivability along with dmg and CC's* also great for choke point farming (IE: Camp Farming)

- Nekros *More or less for squad farming. but fine for solo farming on mid range level planets. i think so long as enemys don't scale over 68 someone said you should be fine. other than that you might be pushing your luck*

- Trinity *Because its always handy to have one. the warframe is always needed because its the best squad healing frame in game. its okey to use it for solo stuff but never really found that much joy playing her solo. was purely only meant for squad gameplay and that's if they needed a great trin on standby* < more importantly trin has 2 in demand builds. one is a EV Build and a max dura bless. EV = Energy vampire & Max Duration Bless is as exactly as it sounds. maxing the invulnerability duration so your team-mates don't die.

other than that. honorable mentions

- Octavia

- Harrow 

- Equinox 

- Valkyr

- Chroma

but besides that.. i really don't play any other frame as much. if yous havent all ready yous can add me on steam if yous would like and add me in game *DiBBz* same as on forums :)

Posted Image

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. (-Lao Tzu-)

#24 Alusi

Alusi
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 199 posts
  • Short Name:Mark

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:42 pm

Thanks for the advice guys is really helpful, just got myself some Platinum so want to spend it wisely! :)

#25 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:30 pm

Thanks for the advice guys is really helpful, just got myself some Platinum so want to spend it wisely! :)

Slots, potatoes, (later on lenses) and trading for cards that make or break a build like rage or corrupted mods. Getting prime parts is one of the main mid game activities for me so I tend not to short circuit it by spending plat (tho I have done for final parts to make sets in the past).

Getting non prime frames was the main early game for me and I only used cash when the quest or extra restrictions annoyed me. Excal is plenty good for getting a whole bunch of frames that drop from planet bosses and a whole bunch that come from quests. Once you have those you should have the tools to work on anything else in the game.

#26 ShaLLByte

ShaLLByte
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:19 pm

So what Warframe's do you vets suggest to get and why? Just looking for some info/advice. My pref is stealth Melee and bows so was thinking of Ash and Ivara but open to suggestions :)

Best stealth in game is Ivara and her skill set compliments bows. Next is Ash and Loki but built right they can perma stealth.

ShaLLByte

#27 ShaLLByte

ShaLLByte
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:23 pm

So far my fav frames are Valkyr and Frost I think. Just got my hands on a Loki Prime.so building him.
Fav weapon so far is probably Sybaris Prime

ShaLLByte

#28 DiBBz

DiBBz
  • – Lieutenant –

• 381 posts
  • Short Name:Conor

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:20 pm

warframe slots top priority. ive never been a firm believer or selling warframes after they are 30 because sooner or later a warframe gets a decent augment mod which makes them viable in some way either solo or squad farming.

weapon slots next priority.

catalyst's and potato's (warframe and weapon upgrading item) 

my only advice is to never make the mistake i done and spent close to 1.6k plat on weapons. i wasted around 30% of my founder package funds on weapons that at the time was strict for time playing the game so couldn't wait any longer and just bought them.

always be patient and craft the weapons. it takes a bit of time but defo worth the effort as its a key point that keeps you interested in the game for longer

Posted Image

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. (-Lao Tzu-)

#29 Eridan

Eridan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:18 pm

always be patient and craft the weapons. it takes a bit of time but defo worth the effort as its a key point that keeps you interested in the game for longer

Once you get rolling you can easily have a stock of weapons and frames waiting to be leveled so you don't really have to wait for a new thing at all. Building your first new frame can seem like an eternity tho but once you have 3 or 4 cooking at once that goes away.

#30 Xaphan

Xaphan
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 331 posts
  • Short Name:Mike

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:58 pm

Also once you hit 30 and have a decent loadout you can farm the relics that drop prime parts and forma.

Which you can sell for plat, build or exchange for ducats at the void trader every 2 weeks (Primed Mods, skins and other goodies).

Even at over 2k hours I still have things to achieve because of the constant updates and vaulted (removed from game) items that sporadically get re-entered for a short period.

The new Riven mods from sorties also make less popular gear a lot stronger. Which means something deemed as shite will now be maybe worth a go again.

Revelation_zpsbeoqyc7t.png

#31 Chuey

Chuey
  • [DkR] Clan Member
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:35 pm

While not technically a 'Stealth' frame, Limbo deserves a mention. Limbo can shift out of phase meaning she's visible but cannot be hit by incoming attacks. Of course this also means she can't attack others but she can knock others out of phase with her where she can then destroy them - very niche but someone who spends the time to learn how to make full and proper use of her abilities can do some serious damage and will find a lot of versatility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users